As for those who strive in Us,
We surely guide them to Our paths (Quran)
Here are the questions:
What is your position regarding the faith of Hadhrath Fatima (sa)?
2. If she was a Mu’menah then is it permissible to obey her or not? When every companion is Adil ( Just ), is following one of them a way of salvation?
3. If not then tell us why did the holy prophet say, “Fatima is a part of me, and he who makes her angry, makes me angry.”
Sahih al Bukhari Volume 5 hadith 61
4. If it is permissible to obey her then it is reported in Saheeh Bukhari that Hadhrath Sayyedah Fatima was displeased with the two shaykhs. She had even instructed (in her will) that they should not participate in her funeral procession. [Please see our article “Burning the house of Fatima[sa]”]
5. If Hadhrath Fatima’s displeasure towards the two shaykhs was not against Islam then why is it important upon the general mass to love them? Allah[swt] deemed His anger and Fatima’s to be the same, and Syeda Fatima left the earth angry with the 2 Shaykhs.
6. You are of the opinion that there had been no opposition between Hadhrath Ali (as) and the three companions. Suppose I accept that, but let me tell you, I have a very deep respect and honour for the pure lady Fatima (as) who was part of the flesh of the holy prophet (saww) and she has this esteem to her credit that whenever she appeared in the presence of the holy prophet (saww) he used to stand up as a welcoming gesture of honour to her. Therefore, will following such a respectful personality be a cause of salvation or not? Decide by keeping Bukhari and Muslim before your sight.
The full set of the 100 questions is available at ‘Shia Pen’ webpage from:
These six questions were selected from a one hundred questions from the pen of Allamah Abdul Kareem Mushtaq, a name that needs no introduction for Urdu readers. A former Sunni scholar that converted to Shi’a Islam in the late 1960′s, he dedicated his entire life to defending the path of truth.